This is the Rose Cloche that I made last year. It is a really nice fitting hat with a bit of sparkle. However, the right side was annoying me. A few weeks ago I decided to re-visit this hat and give it a makeover. There isn’t really a lot I could do to the hat as we have a rosette on one side and there is a bit of bling from the Angelina already. So, I pulled down the fold and trimmed it so it was even, healed the edges and folded it back up. As simple as that!
I can’t believe what a difference this tweak made to the look of the hat. Now I feel happy enough to list it on Etsy. This is a 53/54cm or Extra Small (to fit a petite head or large child). Fits me perfectly! Super light and super warm.